YeS!!!yES!!YES!!!!FinalLy!!...
我终于把我的Assignment 1 给做完了!!
好开心哦!!
我才刚开学准准一个星期而已...
Project 就在第二天被release 了...
哇..大学的生活步伐.....真的太快了啦!!!!
That is still alright...but Project交差时间is 2 weeks only!!!
This is really crazy !! They release Assignment on our 2nd lesson and expect to finish it 2 weeks time!
Some more, I never learn this subject before!!! Till now, I attend the lecture for 4th time only. As you can see, the pace in University is really damn fast. They expect you to know and able to learn everything fast.
Anyway, I just enter University as a Year2 student. Compare to student who climb from Year1 to Year2 which they have already learn this Programming Language during their Year1 and therefore, they able to understand this Subject better then us.
As for student who straight away enter Year2, e.g. Me, have to struggle and force myself to absorb everything quick enough during the lecture.
But luckily, I have other Programming Language for my background and able to base on it and applies the same knowledge for this new Subject. (>.<) Phew~
虽然说我已完成了Assignment 1的Project...
可是我还有Assignment 2 和 3 要做...
只是它们还没被release出来...
所以我现在终于可以休息一下下了!(",)
在这里..
我想对我的朋友们..说声..
真的对不起!
这几天忙着做Assignment...
没办法陪你们聊天...
GomEnASaI (>_<)..
我会再接再厉! ....继续igNore我的朋友们!!
哈哈..开玩笑的啦...
我是说我继续为我的学业加油!!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment